"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Friday, January 14, 2011

Follow Friday


  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/
  3. Answer the question: 

    What makes up your non-human family??


Muffy- Cardigan Welsh Corgi  (Clown dog! She is sitting up hoping for a treat here.)






Ichiro- (Ichi for short)- Tiger-striped cat (only likes my daughters and was very naughty scratching the living room rug over the holidays. But he looks very sweet here.)







Demiter- (Demi for short)- White long-hair cat (has one blue and one gold eye, she sleeps with me and can be a doll or a pill)



12 comments:

  1. Your pets sounds like a handful, yet a lot of fun. I have a cat that can also be a doll or a pill. My other two usually just want to be pet or fed treats, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cats, they love you, they hate you lol
    I'm a new follower from the hop :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I love about cats...... they love you on their own terms, they hate you on their own terms......lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dog and cats! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always happy to find another high school librarian blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...what sweet animals! We have a scruffy little rescue dog (Hermione)and two black cats. Uh-Oh is mine (he's the cat in my blog header) and Beneigt is my middle child's. :) I have always been a cat person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute pets you have! I wish I have one. Oh well... Thank you for dropping by my blog! I'm a new follower!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    What an cute family!! I wish I could have a kitty, but my sister is allergic! Boo.

    New follower as well!

    Elisquared

    Eli to the nth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love our neurotic animals. I've decided that Ichi is just bipolar...that's why he acts so much like Rum Tum Tugger. And by the way, your white cat put muddy paw prints all over my toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm an old follower stopping in. Pets are hilarious! They all have these super weird quirks that make them fun and unique. I miss my other kitty, but it's better in the end that he passed on (he was suffering).

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pets are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and to answer your question - my dog Jensen is obedient at times, but she's still a puppy so there's only so much we can expect :) Border Collies are wonderful dogs, and very smart, I'm sure my two understand everything I'm saying to them.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO cute pets and looks like a sweet family. Thanks for sharing this interesting write up.
    Best hosting company

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.