"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday

Hosted by Parajunkee

Follow Friday

Today's honoree is Logan E. Turner so hop on over and visit her site after you take a minute to look around here. If you like what you see, please follow me and I'll do the same for you.

The question of the day:

Who do you cheer for?

That's easy:  Oregon Ducks Football!  I attended UO when the football team was horrible.  Now it is so much fun to go to a game, plus I love watching Duckie, our mascot.

I LOVE MY DUCKS! (Return of the Quack by Supwitchugirl)



5 comments:

  1. I don't really cheer for any teams, but it's fun seeing others so enthusiastic.

    Thanks for stopping by and following. I've returned the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love My Ducks, too! What a "long, strange trip it's been" for Duck fans. From the depths of the nation's Bottom Ten in the 70's to the heights of consecutive conference titles in 2009 and 2010. We grew up learning to persevere and to cheer for the underdog -- lessons that shaped our approach to life. Now the challenge of living humbly with prosperity and acknowledging that no one achieves success in life without standing on the shoulders of those that came before us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love watching Duckie too! I think mascots are my favorite parts of the games, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a new follower! I cheer for anyone who isn't wearing black and gold! Check me out at www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to return the visit and follw!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.