"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snapshot Saturday...Jan. 7

Snapshot Saturday is hosted by At Home with Books.
 
In honor of the University of Oregon Ducks, who won the Rose Bowl against University of Wisconsin earlier this week, I am posting a photo taken at a Duck game earlier in the season by my cousin. The photo is of me and my husband at Autzen Stadium waiting for the game to begin. My parents have season tickets and we sit with them and my cousin and his wife.  It is a lot of fun to socialize and be part of the college football experience.




13 comments:

  1. Fun to be part of the excitement of the REAL game!! Anne, you look about 20 in this photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love college football! Congratulations on your Rose Bowl win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture! Season tickets are a lot of fun when you get to know the people who sit around you -- like a weekly social club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great photo! I went to the UO, but my husband works at OSU so we regularly root for the Beavers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyce, I lived in Corvallis as a kid and my brother went to OSU. So we root for the Beavers if they aren't playing the Ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice shot. We lived in Oregon for 3 years but didn't make it to any games. And then, back home to Texas where our beloved Texas Longhorns live. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, this is a lovely photo. I use to enjoy attending college and high school football games --it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I have family in Medford and Eugene so we are, by relation, ducks fans, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun to have season tickets and meet up with the same family members each time! Go Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great game and cute photo! Give me college sports any day over the pros!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo, Anne! Looks like a lot of fun!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.