"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Knife of Never Letting Go news!

Patrick Ness announced this week that his awesome book, The Knife of Never Letting Go will be made in to a movie. Charlie Kaufman, an Oscar award-winning writer will be writing the script.

As you know, if you are a reader of HeadFullofBooks, I am a huge fan of the Chaos Walking trilogy of which The Knife of Never Letting Go is the first book.  I hope that this announcement brings in readers who want to learn more about the book and the series.

Patrick Ness, who attended high school in my area, is a friend of Sarah M., a teacher in my building.  She keeps me posted on his doings so vicariously I feel like I know him. I'm delighted for his success.  Stay tuned.

 

5 comments:

  1. This will make a GREAT movie. I'm reading the third book--having a bit of a struggle with it. Loved the first two though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I'll finish Snow Child this weekend(very fast read) so you can borrow my copy, if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I hear news about this movie (which would be... just this one time actually haha) I get so excited about how good is could (possibly) be. Because the books are pretty much perfect as is. Fingers still crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the way I feel, too. The book is so perfect they'd better work hard to get it just right.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh--that made my week! I loved that series. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.