"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Snapshot Saturday...September 8



It's Fall and that means UO Duck Football games.  This is a photo of me and my sister wearing identical sweatshirts at the game last week-end.

Snapshot Saturday is hosted by Alyce At Home with Books

11 comments:

  1. I love college football - it's the best part of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - I've got my OSU Beaver football shirt on today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We grew up in Corvallis, so we root for the Beavers unless they are playing the Ducks.

      Delete
  3. What fun! Enjoy....and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, don't you look alike! It's a lovely picture of you both. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/g4s6H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you plan that or was it a happy coincidence?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a coincidence. We didn't wear the sweatshirts to the game because it was too warm to wear them until the sun went down. When we pulled them out of our bags we noticed that they matched. Our cousin snapped the shot as we were laughing at the coincidence.

      Delete
  6. That's the way to go-wearing identical school sweatshirts. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love evening football games! When the weather crisps up, it is the best Fall date night outing! Hot cider, popcorn and the town team! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun time. I'm stoked for football season -- a nice part of fall. cheers. http://www.thecuecard.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.