"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon Update #1

Update #1

2 hours into my mini or half readathon and so far I've:

  • Finished, Ten Poems to Last a Lifetime edited by Roger Housden, pages read around 20.
  • Started, A Moveable Feast: Sketches of the Author's Life in Paris in the Twenties by Ernest Hemingway, pages read 85.

In addition to reading I have assisted my husband in readying the house for our guests and party tomorrow. Soon we leave to go do our shopping. The list has been made.

Back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.