"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, May 13, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I am joining up...late as per usual.  Here are the books I hope to finish this week during my first Bout of Books readathon:

Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
Ten Poems to Change Your Life Again and Again by Roger Housden
The Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Wildly Romantic: The English Romantic Poets: The Mad, the Bad, and the Dangerous
and make progress on 
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.




May the Reading Force Be With Me!  
Go!
Read!



2 comments:

  1. good list, I really liked Hate List. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try a read-a-thon one of these days - though I'm not sure I can manage it with the kids around!

    Hope it went well for you - must have because your Sunday post included a lot of books read!

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.