"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that Intimidate Me

Needless to say, I have read none of these books, since they, um, intimidate me:

1. War and Peace by Tolstoy
2. Great Expectations by Dickens
3. Middlemarsh by Eliot
4. The Count of Monte Cristo by Dumas
5. Ulysses by Joyce
6. Atlas Shrugged by Rand
7. Moby-Dick by Melville
8. Don Quixote by Cervantes
9. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Garcia Marquez
10. Invisible Man by Ellison

1 comment:

  1. Your number one is definitely mine as well! Actually, all the books on your list intimidate me! And I have finally come to terms with the fact that I won't read any of them... ever.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.