"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer Reading Challenge Books

Today is the official last day of my 
30 Book Summer Reading Challenge

I managed to read 29 books. 

Here they are: 


(The book identified as "g" should be THE POWER OF ICU by Danny Hill.)

My top 5:
1. Looking for Alaska by John Green (a re-read)
2. The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy by Kate Hattemer
3. Never Ending by Martyn Bedford
4. One Summer by Bill Bryson tied with The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Weckler
5. She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick


30 books Summer Reading Challenge

29 / 30 books. 96.67% done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.