"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, August 31, 2015

R.I.P. X Challenge

R.I.P. X Reading Challenge hosted by The Estella Society

Image used with permission, property of Abigail Larson.

 R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril  is what the title stands for. This reading challenge officially runs from September 1 through October 31. It is perfect for ushering in the Fall season. I am signing up for Peril the Third which is a one book commitment.  The only requirements are that the book fit into one of the following genres.

Mystery
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.


I plan to read Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge

For more information and to sign up please go to this website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.