"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Thursday, April 21, 2016

24-hour Readathon



I have decided to join in the fun and attempt to read for 24 hours this coming week-end.
Because of prescheduled activities on Saturday I've decided to extend my reading time from Friday through Sunday but hope to participate in a few of fun activities on Saturday.

Let the reading begin.
Stayed tuned. Watch my progress.

If you'd like to join up and read the official site visit:
Dewey 24 Hour Readathon

My reading plan:
Finish the three books I am currently reading:
1. The Steep and Thorny Way
2. The Memory of Light
3. Sailing Around the Room
Start and make good progress (even finish, if possible):
a. Lit Up
b. Between the World and Me
Read at least a chapter:
*Vanishing Grace
*New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.