"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Reviewathon


Over a month ago I participated in a readathon. I read a bunch of books and felt so accomplished. Then reality hit. When was I going to actually write the reviews for all those books? When I saw this new ---athon I knew this was my answer. I shall write a review a day for a week (and I still won't be caught up.) If you want to give yourself an excuse to write all those reviews which are hanging out there, join up at Estella's Revenge.

My first review: June 12th- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain.
Day Two: The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters.
Day three, June 14th: Golden Boys by Sonya Harnett
Day four, a review and an author interview, Jackaby by William Ritter
Day five. OK, I confess it is really day six but I hope to write two today, The Bitter Side of Sweet by Tara Sullivan.
Day six: Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. How I need to join in! However, one-finger hunting-and-pecking on a phone does not lend itself to reviewing books. Next time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Only, I have my days planned for posting. If I knew when they might have another one in the future, I could sign up for it and put it on my calendar. Maybe I'll go check out the site! That's the problem for me right now. I've been reading so much, I have to fit all the reviews in! Good luck with your posts! I'll be checking them out this week!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.